Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Bugaboo ABaC Monday!

This is my 2nd post for today. Please scroll down for my Squigglefly Challenge Card.

It is Anything But a Card Monday over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog You may remember my project from two weeks ago where I posted these adorable magnets made with Mini Skulls for my DD's locker. Well this week, I made an altered notebook and RSVP pen to go with them.

I just printed out the Mini Skulls background paper and glued it to a Composition Notebook. The measurements and instructions for the pen can be found here.

Now head over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog to see what else the DT has for you. Don't forget to swing by the store for the 50% off sale and stock up on all the awesome digis!!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Paul said...

This is one awesome project Angie. Match those magnets nicely. I like how the larger skull stands out thanks to the red bandana.
TFS
Paul

Denise Young said...

Angie, these are adorable. I want them!!!! Too cute.

Rae Anne said...

DIBS!!! Oh, they're for your daughter. . RATS!!! ;) MWAH!

Post a Comment