Angie Cortes Designs

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Paper Maniac Inspirations ~ Using Paint

Hi all!! For this weeks project at Paper Maniac, I have an altered notebook utilizing acrylic paint to share with you. I also used my favorite Cosmo Cricket line...DeLovely for the dsp and chipboard element. The acrylic paint was used on the spine of the notebook. The sentiment is from Unity. My DD asked me to make her a notebook for her "to do lists" so I hope she likes it!

It is Week 6 of the Summer Saving Spectacular at Paper Maniac. Remember every Tuesday until Labor Day, there will be a different deep discount sale. There will also be a digital download of worde art or an image for your use. The whole event will lead up to the Big Birthday Bash on September 1st! You won't want to miss a thing, so make sure you are registered in the store to sign up for the newsletter.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comments:

Holly Young said...

Such a cute notebook! I love your flower rising up from the row of dew drops!

Post a Comment