Angie Cortes Designs

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Paper Maniac Inspirations ~ Father's Day

Hi all! Today, I want to share a super quick and fun Father's Day card. Masculine cards are definitely my nemesis so I was thrilled when this turned out just as I envisioned!!

I used my nesties to cut a circle out of Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers dsp. I adhered some chipboard letters and used my Scor-Pal to make score lines around the sentiment from Unity's December store kit. I finished it off with some Pebbles Black Candy Dots.

Today is week 3 of Paper Maniac's BIG Summer event. Remember every Tuesday until Labor Day, there will be a different deep discount sale. There will also be a digital download of word art or an image for your use. The whole event will lead up to the Big Birthday Bash on September 1st! You won't want to miss a thing, so make sure you are registered in the store to sign up for the newsletter.

Thanks for stopping by,

0 comments:

Post a Comment