Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, May 3, 2010

Paper Maniac Inspirations ~ Mother's Day

This week at Paper Maniac, we are celebrating Mother's Day. I have an elegant yet super quick Mother's Day card to share with you. I have seen so many cards using layered scallops and just love how they look. It adds so much dimension to your card without adding a lot of bulk.

For my my card I used my Cricut to cut five scallop borders out of Basic Grey's Kioshi. I layered the scallops on the card and added a Plum Pudding saddle stitch ribbon to the top layer. The sentiment is from Flourishes Strawberries Set. I used a rub-on to fill the space above the bow.

Also head over to the store to check out the May Unity store kit. Plus there are a ton of new items and companies in the store!

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

ohhh love this.. this is awesome Angie... love it!

Lola said...

I just LOVE this! The scallops are gorgeous!

eudokia said...

Love the stamp and the colors!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful, and thanks for the tip on not adding bulk to cards!

Agata said...

This card is fantastic!!! Love those colors Angie!

Post a Comment