Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, April 5, 2010

Paper Maniac Inspirations ~ CAS Cards

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend and for those that celebrated it a Happy Easter. It was beautiful in Ohio this weekend. It has been a long time since we've had such nice weather on Easter!!

This week at Paper Maniac, we are sharing some Clean and Simple cards with you! I absolutely adore CAS cards and I was thrilled when I saw they were the theme for this week! For my card, I used stamps from the Unity store kit for March and the polka dot dsp is from the Sassafras Lass Sunshine Lollipops wee bundle.

Make sure and swing by the store and check out all the new products. Also, Patti is having a Garage Sale where you can sell some of your extra stuff for either a store voucher or cash!! Get all the details here!!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Piali said...

How refreshing!! love it Angie..

CarlaKH said...

how cute! Love the polka dots and the border details.

Post a Comment