Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Bugaboo ABaC Monday!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today is Anything But a Card Monday over at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog.

I am working on a series of calendar pages using Bugaboo images and today I want to share the one I did for May. I used one of the new Bugaboo Brat Bugs and colored her with Prismacolor markers. I added a some Primas to the corner and finished it off with a cut little ladybug brad.

I am still working on the rest of the months so stay tuned to see more fun calender pages!

Now head over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog to see what Scrappy has for you. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for New Release Tuesday!!

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Super Cute Angie, LOVE that calander.....SOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!! Love this girl! Thanks again for all your help yesterday!!! LOVE YA!

sgc said...

Angie, I too am working on a Bugaboo calendar. Your's is so cute! Love the brad with this image.

Rae Anne said...

How wondefully sweet Angie!!! I cant' wait to see the rest of the pages!!! :D MWAH!

Marilyn said...

This is so cute!

The Spotted Chick said...

What a GREAT idea Angie!! Love the colors for this too! Just AWESOME!!

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

FOR THE LOVE OF LADYBUGS(LOL) THIS IS SOOO ME!

Post a Comment