Angie Cortes Designs

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps ~ Oldie but Goodie Thursday

Hi all! Today is Oldie but Goodie Thursday at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog. This is a chance for the DT to showcase some of their favorite Bugaboo stamps.

For my card, I just had to use one of the Bugaboo Brats....this little cutie is Desiree. I printed her out on select white cs and colored with Prismacolor markers. The dsp is from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush paper pad and the border was cut with my Cricut using SCAL and the Scallop Dot cut file available at My Time Made Easy.

I thought the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps was just perfect for this card. I used my nesties to cut out the sentiment and the pink scallop layer.

Now head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog to see what the other Design Team members created.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a sweet card!! I love your layout and color choices!!

sgc said...

Love everything about the card! Image--layout--colors--very nice, Angie!

Jodie Mackrell said...

I love it Angie! love your coloring too!

Rae Anne said...

Angie, this is sooo pretty! I love the big white satin bow, the flower designer paper paired with the plaid designer paper, the hint of a pink border on top, and the sweet, sweet sentiment!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GREAT job on this one Angie! I LOVE how you did the imagem and the papers and colors you chose are AWESOME!!

Lola said...

You're on the Bugaboo DT? They have great stamps! I love your creation and just NOW got this stamp for myself!

Post a Comment