Angie Cortes Designs

Saturday, February 27, 2010

SSDS Week 29 ~ Let It Sparkle

Hi all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We are getting another snow storm here so we are pretty much house bound. So far my internet is holding up, so maybe the third time is the charm LOL.

It is time for another awesome challenge from Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday. This week we want you to let it sparkle ~ use glitter, shimmerz, bling etc. Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Characters. If you haven't been to her Etsy store you are really missing out on some adorable images!

For my card I used the new Fairy Sweet Jolinne stamp from My Favorite Things. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black on Select White cs and colored with PrismaColor markers. I used circle and scallop nesties to cut her out and the DP is from KI Memories. I used Crystal Stickles on her wings to add a ton of sparkle! I also used Friday Sketchers #91 for this card.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the SSDS blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00 pm (EST) Friday evening.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

So adorable Angie and I love how her wings extend beyond the circle and sparkle so pretty!! Awesome job! Have a great weekend. I think the snow is done for now.

Crystal said...

Hey girl, finally getting around blog hopping and this card just popped from my reader and guess what it was you!!! heheh!!! I LOVE these colors and that fabby new image from MFT she sure is cute!!! Great coloring, love her sparkling wings I believe this is my new FAV Angie Creation!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!

Post a Comment