Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, February 26, 2010

Outta This World with TCC

Hi all! Wow...what a week!! Sorry I haven't been around much but, I have had two sick kiddos and with this crazy weather in Ohio my internet will just not stay up! Every time it rains, snows or the wind blows my internet goes down. The cable company has been out twice this week and even they can't figure it out!! Very frustrating!

I have been able to do a little creating amidst all this drama so before my internet goes down again I want to share a card I made using Wyatt Wiggie from The Character Cafe. Isn't he just too cute? Wyatt is just one of 4 Wiggies available as a set of 6 images for the price of one!! I have been trying to increase my stash of boy cards so I thought he would be perfect colored in blue and brown. The dsp is called Out of this World from inque boutique. I used my oval nestie to cut out the sentiment and sponged the center with chocolate ink.

Make sure and head over to check out the Feature Friday challenge at the Cafe Blog today. It is a monochromatic color challenge and the DT has come up with some amazing creations to help inspire you!!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fabulous card Angie!!
hugs,
Rachel

Fink said...

This was a great image to chose! Never thought of it and you did wonderful!

Sara said...

absolutely adorable!! Love the blue and brown!

Post a Comment