Angie Cortes Designs

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SSDS Week 25 ~ Anything Goes

Hi all! It is time for another awesome challenge from Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday. This week Anything Goes ~ you are free to create anything your heart desires. Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things and they were kind enough to allow the DT to choose one of their digital images to use on this weeks creation.

For my card I decided to use the Meet Me at the Cafe image and one my favorite color combos. The image is printed on white cs and colored with PrismaColor markers. The polka dot DP is from Making Memories and the pink cs is Sweet Blush from PTI. I also used black satin ribbon, petaloo flowers and the Martha Stewart Trellis punch on my card. I used Sketch #87 from Friday Sketcher's for the layout on my card.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the SSDS blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00 pm (EST) Friday evening.

Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't already check out my Blog Candy!

5 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love this image too. It is probably one of my favorite MFT sets.. I really like the colors you chose.. Great job Angie.

Micki said...

This is beautiful. I love the polka dot paper with a touch of color. It's so elegant. Love it.

Lisa said...

wonderful job on the image, I picked this one out too

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the card! These images make me want to draw in some heads sometimes though - wonder who they are? ya know?

Unknown said...

oh wow what a really wonderful and so lovely card.
thank you for take part in the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Post a Comment