Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, November 13, 2009

You Can Order {ippity} From Me!

Hey all! Just a quick post to let everyone know you can order {ippity} from me! You can preview the current sets (new releases every 3 months) and place orders by going to my order page or clicking the {ippity} Blinkie in my sidebar will get you there too!

I am expecting my initial order next week and will send the sets out as soon as I receive them. For shipping in the US, I will be charging $2.50 for 1 set, $5.00 for 2-3 sets and Free Shipping for 4 or more sets. Paypal does not recognize my shipping discounts so I will have to refund shipping overcharges after I receive payment. International customers please email me for a shipping quote.

Any questions please email me at angiecortes.ippity@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment