Angie Cortes Designs

Thursday, November 26, 2009

TCC Feature Friday ~ A Color Challenge

Happy Black Friday everyone! As you read this I am probably already out shopping! I just LOVE shopping on Black Friday. Me and my mon go every year and this year we are starting even earlier.

It is time for another challenge at The Character Cafe. It is my turn to host and I have a color challenge for you.
The colors on my card are PTI's Spring Moss, Spring Rain and Melon Berry. I used the Brady & Stacey Swingin' image and the DSP is Earth Love from Cosmo Cricket.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the Cafe Blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00pm (EST) Thursday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,


{Brady & Stacey Supplies}

Image: Brady & Stacey Swinging (TCC)

Paper: Spring Moss and Melon Berry CS (PTI), Earth Love DSP (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Melon Berry Satin Ribbon and Buttons and Spring Moss and Spring Rain Buttons (PTI)

5 comments:

de said...

Super cute Angie!

Fink said...

Totally cute! I love this image too!

Sara said...

Love it!!! The soft colors are beautiful!!

Lola said...

This is a really great image - refreshing (since we're all stuck on Christmas cards ;) ). Beautiful job - as usual.

Rachel said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs,
Rachel

Post a Comment