Angie Cortes Designs

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paper Maniac ~ Vintage Drop Ornament

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far. This week at Paper Maniac we are continuing with our daily Holiday inspiration.

When I saw this Drop Ornament template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs, I knew it would be perfect for the Graphic 45 vintage papers available in the store. This is super easy to make ~ just print the template directly on the back of your designer paper then cut, score and fold! I decided to keep mine simple with just paper and satin ribbon, but this could be easily be embellished for any style.

In case you missed the newsletter here is quick update on this weeks happenings:

~ 15% off Wood Mounted Stamps
~ 15% off Basic Gray Card Kit (CARDS15)
~ Mark your calendars for a HUGE Black Friday Sale (11/24)


Also, don't forget to check out this weeks Paper Maniac Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

de said...

So pretty Angie! I love this! I was thinking about doing an ornament challenge for one of our Ai challenges!

Dawn B. said...

Angie this is really cool. I love the way you tied our ribbon.. Great job on this ornament.. Sounds easy too.

Patti said...

What a great idea, Angie! I am going to make a bunch of these. Your ribbon is gorgeous!

Darlene said...

This is just PERFECT Angie! LOVE Graphic45 paper ... awesome choice for this adorable ornament! Great job!

Will I see you on Dec. 4th???

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs said...

This is so pretty! Of course, I'm just NOW seeing it, but I really like it!!

Post a Comment