Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, August 28, 2009

SSDS Week 4 ~ A Sketch Challenge

Hi all! Wow it feels like forever since I have been able to actually sit down and create a card! Our lives just got really crazy these past couple of weeks!! The kids went back to school, my daughter's cheerleading and dance are in full swing, my son has decided to play for two soccer teams this season so his practices and games are now double, and on top of all this we are faced with the possibility of a serious illness within our family. Whew!!! While we were nuts at first, we seemed to have recovered from the initial shock of this though and are finally getting on a schedule LOL!!

Anyway, enough about all that!! It is Week 4 at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday and this week we have a sketch challenge for you.

I just had to use this adorable digi stamp by Mo Manning available at Mo's Digital Pencil. I am absolutely addicted to all her wonderful images!! I printed the image onto PTI Select White and colored it with Prismacolor Markers.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize. Head over to the SSDS blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00 pm (EST) Friday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,


{Little Ben Supplies}

Digital Image: Ben (Mo's Digital Pencil) Sentiment: Everyday Button Bits (PTI)

Paper: New Leaf and Select White CS (PTI), The Green Stack DSP (DCWV)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: New Leaf Satin Ribbon (PTI), Rub-on Stitching (DCWV)

5 comments:

Micki said...

I love it! Love Mo's images and you did a great job with this cutey pie! Love it!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation with Little Ben!! Your coloring is amazing and LOVE how you did the sentiment! What fun!!

Rene' said...

Angie, first let me say that I am so sorry to hear about the illness in your family. I will keep you in my thoughts! Second, that card is just too darn cute! Your coloring is amazing and the way you put the images together with paper is true art! Love it!

Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Anonymous said...

Love your card, your coloring is amazing.

Diane Davies said...

Great card. Such a cute image.

Post a Comment