Angie Cortes Designs

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cosmo Swiss Pixie

Whew...it has been such a long day! My poor son does not feel well and let me tell you when he is sick nothing else matters LOL. He very rarely gets sick, he has only had one cold in his entire 11 years of life! So when he is sick it is pretty dramatic.

Anyway, I finally sat down to make a card after everyone went to bed and decided to attempt the Mojo Monday Sketch. Well, as soon as I had finished I realized I forgot the little square behind the circle (ugh!). I am really not surprised it has just not been a good Monday for me.

This adorable image is a digi stamp from All That Scraps called Swiss Pixie Gretel. I paper pieced her dress and boots with the Girl Friday patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket.

Well I am off to check on my son and hopefully get a little sleep before he needs me again.

Thanks for stopping by,


{Cosmo Swiss Pixie Supplies}

Image: Swiss Pixie Gretel (All That Scraps)

Paper: Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket)

Accessories: Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon (PTI), Pink Rhinestones, Nestabilities

2 comments:

JazzyH said...

Very pretty! I love the paper piecing.

Crystal said...

I hope Dev feels better soon!! Your card is sooo cute, love her paper pieced outfit...she is a cutie! Great colors!

Post a Comment