Angie Cortes Designs

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Berry Sweet

Good evening everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far. It was another beautiful day in Ohio.

I think I may have mentioned in a previous post that I was making the invitations for my BIL wedding?! Well anyway, they are officially done!! I dropped the 300 Invites and RSVP cards off this evening!! When, I orginally agreed to do the invites I was under the impression it was going to be a small wedding and I was floored when they told me they needed 300 invites!! In my mind that is not a small wedding but I had already agreed so I just bit my tongue and charged on!!

Well enough of my rant and on to the fun stuff. My card today uses a digital stamp from Doodle Palace. They have the most adorable images and they are so versatile!! I have been wanting to make a card with these bunnies for awhile and I am really pleased with the way it turned out! If you have been wanting to try digital stamps then go for it!! They are fun and easy to use and can be colored with all the same things that you use on regular stamped images!!

Thanks for stopping by,


{So Berry Sweet Supplies}

Digital Stamps: Image ~ Brayden and Berneen (Doodle Palace), Sentiment ~ Font (Digs My Hart)

Paper: Green Polka Dots (Daisy Bucket), Red Polka Dots (Martha Stewart), Pure Poppy CS (PTI)

Accessories: Primas, Brads, Ribbon, Small White Button, PrismaColor Markers

1 comments:

Crystal said...

very cute little bunnies..!! nice layout!!!

Post a Comment