Angie Cortes Designs

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Showers of Blessings

Just a quick post today, My BIL's fiancees Bridal Shower is coming up soon and I actually finished the card early (woohoo). For once I won't be rushing around at the last minute to get it done.

I used the sentiment and outline umbrella stamp in the Scattered Showers set from PTI. I stamped it onto two different patterned papers in the Raspberry Fizz Mix also from PTI. The umbrellas are popped up and layered over each other. I rounded off the bottom corners and used a black writer around the card edges. I used polka dot paper on the bottom and on the inside of the card as well. The inside is stamped with another sentiment in the set ~ Wishing you Showers of Blessings. I finished it off with some great ribbon and a bow!!

Thanks for stopping by,


{Showers of Blessings Supplies}

Stamps: Images and Sentiment ~ Scattered Showers (PTI)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz (Inside)

Paper: Raspberry Fizz Mix (PTI), Polka Dot (Making Memories)

Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch Ribbon (PTI), Black Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment