Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, July 31, 2009

SC239 & LSC231 A Single Friend (plus a freebie)

Hey all! Aren't you glad it's Friday? I know I am!! I am so looking forward to a nice quiet weekend (a girl can dream).

I am trying to catch up on some challenges, so my card today is for two. Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC239 and Limited Supply Challenge LSC 231. The LSC was to have a diecut of some kind as the focal point and to only use a sentiment. My die cut is the Nestabilites Labels Four and I created the sentiment in Photoshop.

I had so much fun making the sentiment and I was pretty excited about how it turned so I am going to offer it as a free digital sentiment.

Just right click on the image below and save it to your computer.
Thanks for stopping by,


{A Single Friend Supplies}

Image: Digital Sentiment

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Bella DSP (Stampin' Up)

Accessories: Rhinestone Bling, Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon (PTI), Labels Four Nestabilities, Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

7 comments:

Crystal said...

A beautiful card Angie...Love those colors, bling and the nesties...What a pretty sentiment!!!

Darlene said...

This is darling!!! LOVE the bling! Thanks for the sentiment ... it's awesome! Speaking of awesome, I love the watermark you created for Crystal ... we need to talk ... I could use my own watermark when you get the time!! Thanks for sharing!

raindropecho said...

Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to work with you, Angie :)
- Ann

Jane said...

Such a pretty!

It's going to be so much fun working with you!

Hugs from Jane

JazzyH said...

Very pretty! Love the bling!

Micki said...

OMG, Angie that is amazing...... thank you for the sentiment word art.... I love it. I always have a hard time deciding on a font, lol..... I over analyze and then it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r, knwm?

hugs

Ria said...

Gorgeouss sentiment ANgie thanks for being so generous :)

hugs Ria

Post a Comment