Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, July 6, 2009

SC231 ~ Enjoy Life

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend! We finally had nice quiet day here. The kids spent the day swimming at friend so I was able to spend a little time in my craft room.

I have another card using the awesome Bella eKit from Making Handmade Cards. The printable papers in this kit are so versatile and were perfect for this sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

I used the Star Print set from PTI for the sentiment. These are fast becoming my favorite stamps. The images and sentiments can be used for just about anything!!

Thanks for stopping by,



{Enjoy Life Supplies}

Stamps: Sentiment ~ Star Prints (PTI)


Paper: Bella eKit (Making Handmade Cards), Sweet Blush and Select White (PTI)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon (PTI), White Satin Ribbon, MS Butterfly Punch, Pearls

0 comments:

Post a Comment