Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, July 20, 2009

CAS24 ~ Soaring by...

Afternoon all! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Yesterday we all went to the water park and we had a Blast!! The have this awesome thrill ride called Liquid Lightning...it is a like a giant funnel. Here a few pics of the kids riding it. They love it and ride it over and over!!



My card today is for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoast. It is a color challenge using turquoise, orange and yellow. These are very summery colors, I decided to ink up my new PTI set Everyday Button Bits. This set is fantastic for button lovers!! All the image have blank spaces for you to add your buttons. I love these little hot air balloons, they are perfect with the included sentiment!!

I dug into my stash of PTI Vintage Buttons and came up with this. The buttons are Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist and Lemon Tart. I stamped the hot air balloons and sentiment in Tuxedo Black from Memento.

Be sure and check out my Blog Candy and Thanks for stopping by,

{Soaring by Supplies}

Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (PTI)

Paper: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart and Select White (PTI)

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, White Buttons (PTI), Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon (PTI), Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

0 comments:

Post a Comment