Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, July 13, 2009

CAS23 ~ Elephant {Hello}

Hello again!! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. So the CAS Challenge at Splitcoast today was an inspiration challenge. You had to go to http://www.art.com/ and pick a picture for inspiration. I chose this adorable pic.

I love this Elephant stamp set from Hero Arts and I was glad to finally ink it up. The elephant is paper pieced using a great digital paper set from
Jeanelle Paige available at a A Cherry On Top. The little butterfly and sentiment are $1 Stamps from Joann's.

Oh and I almost forgot, in honor of my one year without smoking, my amazing hubby took me shopping and bought me three sets of nestablities. I have been wanting to try them forever and now that I have...I can say they are definitely worth the hype!!

Thanks for stopping by,



{CAS23 Elephant Hello Supplies}

Stamps: Elephant (Hero Arts), Butterfly and Sentiment ($1 Stamps)

Paper: Jeanelle Paige ~ Just Kiddin' Around (A Cherry on Top)

Ink: Pure Poppy (PTI)

Accessories: Nestabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment