Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, July 10, 2009

CAS Sweet Little One

Happy Friday everyone!! Yesterday, I took the kids to the Wild Water Kingdom and I am still trying to recover!! It was a great time and the kids can't wait to go back! We actually have season passes this year so they won't have to wait to long :) Not sure if I will survive all those visits though LOL.

In other news, next week it will be a year since I smoked my last cigarette. I gotta say that quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I have ever done and I am super excited to be reaching the one year mark. I am not so thrilled about the 15 to 20 extra pounds I have gained during this year but I am working on losing that!! Anyway, stay tuned because I am putting together some blog candy to celebrate my one year milestone and will be posting it next week!!

My card today uses almost all digital supplies. It is pretty simple but I just love this digital image from Doodle Palace. It is so perfect for a baby boy card!! I printed the image twice and cut out and popped up the teddy bear. The patterned paper is also digital from a free kit called My Baby Love at Raspberry Road Designs and the sentiment is computer generated using the Typical Writer font.

Thanks for stopping by,


{Sweet Little One Supplies}

Digital Image: Doodle Palace

Paper: Digital Patterned Paper (Raspberry Road Designs), Lemon Tart (PTI), Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up)

Accessories: Buttons, Computer Generated Sentiment (Font - Typical Writer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment