Angie Cortes Designs

Thursday, June 11, 2009

THT001 ~ CAS Father's Day


Hello again! I can't believe I am actually uploading another card already. OK, granted it is a Clean and Simple (CAS) card but hopefully this is the first step in keeping a promise to myself to take more time for me and spend a little more time in my craft room.

This card was completed for a new challenge at the Treehouse Stamps Blog called the Treehouse Thursday Challenge. Their first ever challenge was a color challenge using Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and White/Vanilla. I was absolutely thrilled when I saw this as this is my favorite color combo!!

For this card I finally broke out my new PTI Stamps from the May release called Star Prints. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip and the star was stamped in Baja Breeze and punched out with the Fiskars XLarge Star Punch. The white panel was embossed at the top and bottom with the Swiss Dot Folder.

Thanks for stopping by,

{CAS Father's Day Supplies}

Stamps: Star Prints (PTI)

Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)

Ink: Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)

Accesories: Swiss Dot Folder and Fiskars XLarge Star Punch

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, Angie! I love your card for today's challenge! Thank you so much for playing!!! I love the clean lines and the big star! :o)

BTW: Your blog is beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Ashley

Neva said...

Angie this is fantastic, great job on this color combo.

Post a Comment